Eagle Air Conditioning Repair
When you need to fix your A/C, call the pros at Owyhee.
As an Eagle, ID homeowner, you probably rely heavily on your air conditioner during the sweltering summer season. While leaning on your AC unit is unavoidable at times, that extra stress on the appliance can increase the odds of a mechanic problem. At Owyhee Heating & Air Conditioning, the last thing we want is for you to be stuck with a struggling or broken-down cooling system when the temperature is at its highest. So, when your air conditioner needs any sort of professional help, regardless of whether the issue is minor or severe, all you need to do is reach out to our offices. Our expert technicians are skilled and highly experienced, and they’ll promptly be at your home to provide a long-lasting solution to your equipment problem.
Is Your Air Conditioner Struggling?
If your AC unit is ailing, letting it continue to run while harboring a mechanical problem is never a wise choice. Not only will a struggling air conditioner provide inferior results, but there’s also the possibility that the issue will continue to get more serious. So, how do you know when something is hampering your cooling system’s performance? More often than not, there will be some telltale signs that you can look for.
- Poor Airflow – Many air conditioner problems will impede the appliance’s ability to effectively circulate air. You may notice that it takes longer than it should to cool your home down or that certain areas aren’t receiving conditioned air.
- Higher Energy Costs – In many cases, a cooling system that’s dealing with a malfunction will need to consume more energy to do its job. If you notice an unexplained rise in your monthly cooling bills, you should have your AC unit inspected.
- Leaking Water – Your air conditioner works to control the humidity level of your home, which requires pulling moisture from the air. However, if something goes wrong with the drainage system designed to remove that moisture from your home, it can lead to water spilling or leaking from the unit.
- Loud Noises – There are various equipment issues that can cause your AC unit to start making strange noises. It may be a rattling, banging, squealing, or some other kind of noise. Regardless of the type of sound, you should immediately shut down the unit and call for a professional inspection.
- Increased Humidity – It can get a bit humid during the Idaho summers, but if your air conditioner is doing its job well, the amount of moisture in your indoor air should remain under control. If it suddenly feels unusually muggy, it’s an indicator that your cooling system isn’t doing its job properly.
Why Is Your AC Unit Blowing Warm Air?
Another common problem you may encounter is your air conditioner circulating air that’s warm instead of cool and refreshing. Obviously, in the middle of July or August, that’s going to be a serious problem. When this occurs, it’s a safe bet that something isn’t right with either your air conditioner or your overall HVAC system. Listed below are a few of the possible reasons you may be experiencing this frustrating issue.
- Dirty evaporator coils
- Clogged air filters
- Clogged condensate drain line
- Compressor malfunction
- Leaking refrigerant
- Malfunctioning thermostat/incorrect thermostat settings
- Leaking ductwork
- Obstructed outdoor unit
With most of these problems, you’re going to need professional repairs to get your air conditioner back to doing its job properly. However, when you first notice the warm air, it’s always wise to try replacing your air filters and checking your thermostat settings. If that doesn’t solve the issue, though, you should give Owyhee Heating & Air Conditioning a call. Our team will determine the cause of your problem and deduce the most prudent actions to solve it.
Compassionate Air Conditioning Professionals
For more than 70 years, Owyhee Heating & Air Conditioning has provided reliable service to the greater Caldwell area. We know how hot this region can get during the summer, and we want to help ensure that your air conditioner is always up to the task of keeping you comfortable. When you work with us, you’ll see firsthand why we’ve developed a reputation for exceptional customer service and superlative workmanship. We’ll give you a free, upfront estimate for your repair job, and our team won’t call it a day until you’re entirely satisfied. So, if you’re ready to schedule an appointment, simply give our offices a call.
Caldwell Idaho’s most trusted heating and cooling company. Give Owyhee Heating a call at (208) 466-8401 to experience the difference! Have you been considering a new heating or cooling company? Consider Owyhee Heating, we’re proud to serve the Caldwell Idaho area!